Wednesday, April 27, 2011

That's it I guess. No more PokerStars.

That's it I guess. No more PokerStars.

I had seen a tweet saying the PStars was allowing people to cash out. I didn't think much of it. It piqued my curiousity but not much more than that.

When I got home from work I decided to check it out. I figured an email had been sent out giving an explanation of what was going on. Nope. I shouldn't be shocked there. As I mentioned last week I still have not seen any communication from any site about the status of an account.

So I logged on. Sure enough, it stated that I must cash out. That's weird. Someone forcing you to take your money. I actually didn't want to cash out. I wanted to keep the money there thinking that somehow, sometime, someway I would be able to play poker on the site again.

It was like tough love. Or a cheesy scene out of an old movie where a guy is yelling at a dog or kid telling them to go away, choking back tears as he does. Go on, take your money and get out of here, sniff, we don't want you around.

Hopefully someday I'll play on PokerStars again. And it will be legal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.
Irish Poker, Play Three Card Poker, Poker Cash Game.