Friday, April 13, 2007

Smoker time

There really wasn't much to talk about from the Mookie. I played like crap and made an early exit. Not Hoyazo early, but early. Just kidding Hoy.

This was right after busting out early in the token frenzy. Yep, I was taken out by A 10 after he called my pre-flop raise and half pot bet, chasing his 3 outer for the straight. Damn A 10. The most overrated hand in online poker.

So tonight I will be playing in a live game. Going to church to play in the smoker. As I have said before, these fields are pretty poor. Any good player that can avoid the brutal beat will make money. Hopefully I can collect some bounties and make that money at the final table.

1 comment:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I earned that reference, stb. Here's hoping that someday my recent performances are all just a happy memory.

Although the hand that knocked me from the Mookie was effing recockulous if I ever did see one. It's great how hard Lucko was trying to get eliminated from that thing.